Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 174% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$41,089 (18,199,579 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (41 minutes ago)