Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 183% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$42,458 (17,422,498 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)