Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 155% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$19,373 (8,391,812 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,600 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)