Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 163% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$21,329 (9,330,805 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)