Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00255 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 202% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$49,075 (19,252,232 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)