Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 185% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$46,352 (19,419,645 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)