Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 154% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$19,574 (8,632,496 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,700 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)