Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.351 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,730 ($4,241) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)