Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 122 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,265 ($9,360) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)