Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05760 AUD / ETB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,360 (179,857 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)