Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05753 AUD / ETB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,467 (77,650 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (42 minutes ago)