Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,981 (53,874,298 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)