Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,165 (20,999 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)