Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,787 (20,037 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (33 minutes ago)