Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01139 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,008 (¥615,132) in Hamamatsu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)