Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,604 (﷼ 78,368,459) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eldoret costs Shilling1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)