Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,799 (﷼ 85,552,225) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)