Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,660 (﷼ 80,546,202) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)