Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,537 (﷼ 81,645,718) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)