Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 73% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,194 (﷼ 58,544,744) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)