Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15625 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,678 (49,141 kr) in Halmstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)