Cost of living comparison between Hakodate, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01251 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,536 (¥1,081,704) in Hakodate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)