Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19025 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,217 (元43,192) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)