Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19925 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,669 (元18,414) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)