Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19537 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,671 (元18,789) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Freiburg costs €340 (41 minutes ago)