Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18649 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,091 (元21,939) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)