Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01252 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,332 (₨1,144,548) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)