Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01198 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,025 (₨419,546) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)