Cost of living comparison between Hachinohe, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01180 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,000 (¥1,440,937) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (35 minutes ago)