Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01153 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,122 (¥1,398,072) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)