Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00268 AUD / AMD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,203 (2,312,742Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)