Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00452 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,732 (1,489,347 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)