Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,019 (1,440,055 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)