Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,265 (₩4,383,282) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)