Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,970 (₩4,398,066) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (43 minutes ago)