Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,447 (₩8,184,868) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)