Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01968 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,394 (₨172,505) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)