Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02043 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,473 (₨170,016) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)