Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,150 (₩13,754,503) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)