Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 741 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01966 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,361 (₨272,650) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)