Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01194 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,485 (₨459,432) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)