Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01129 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,680 (₨502,966) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (44 minutes ago)