Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01125 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 71% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,340 (₨207,878) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)