Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01246 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,361 (₨510,418) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)