Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.302 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,196 (7,061 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)