Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18840 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,304 (元22,843) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (35 minutes ago)