Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19281 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,727 (元19,331) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)