Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20366 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,191 (元20,578) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)