Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,570 (元39,008) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (29 minutes ago)