Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 145 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,117 ($3,770) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)