Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)