Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.337 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 140 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)