Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.333 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 123 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)