Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)