Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42134 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,878 (R$ 21,070) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)