Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41128 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,940 (R$ 26,599) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)