Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.484 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,133 (€4,807) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)