Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.401 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,274 (6,620 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)