Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.373 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,432 (6,869 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)