Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba vs Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.394 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,840 (4,905 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$5,100 in Adelaide.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)