Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.320 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,280 (7,031 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)