Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,511 (8,344 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (33 minutes ago)