Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.248 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,412 (7,545 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (44 minutes ago)