Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19228 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,169 (元42,482) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)