Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 990 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19501 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,728 (元44,757) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (42 minutes ago)