Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 888 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18976 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,653 (元19,251) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)