Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18662 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,505 (元18,780) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (41 minutes ago)