Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 984 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18932 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,731 (元40,834) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)