Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20685 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,622 (元22,345) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)