Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19509 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,350 (元22,295) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (44 minutes ago)