Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19424 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 111 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)