Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20465 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,035 (元19,715) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)