Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 915 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19078 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,478 (元44,440) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)