Cost of living comparison between Guam and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.294 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 9% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,600 ($10,508) in Guam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)