Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 709 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06586 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,902 (Mex$ 119,990) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)