Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06663 AUD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,677 prices entered by 212 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,755 (Mex$ 41,341) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)