Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,203 (€3,956) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)