Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 758 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.587 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 4% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,183 (€3,265) in Groningen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)