Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 917 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.475 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,089 (€4,127) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)