Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00218 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,949 (5,481,087 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)