Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.417 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,141 (€6,451) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)