Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40044 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,740 (R$ 11,838) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (39 minutes ago)