Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39712 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,618 (R$ 9,110) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)