Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40690 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,689 (R$ 9,067) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)