Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42169 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,580 (R$ 20,348) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)