Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02408 AUD / MKD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,245 (134,750 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)