Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02311 AUD / MKD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,365 (275,343 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)