Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00119 AUD / CDF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,342 (11,238,221 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)