Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00104 AUD / CDF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,654 (13,167,790 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)