Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42205 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 126 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,507 (R$ 17,788) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)