Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42279 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 127 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,189 (R$ 19,368) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)