Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 761 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07523 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 81% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,058 (E£ 40,646) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)