Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 827 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14751 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,266 (E£ 35,700) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (29 minutes ago)