Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08152 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 79% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,336 (E£ 40,921) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)