Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01939 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,798 (₨299,038) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (30 minutes ago)