Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30138 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,568 (RM21,793) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)