Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29379 AUD / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 141 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,389 (RM11,535) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)