Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 AUD / GYD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,550 (1,608,734 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)