Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00638 AUD / GYD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,571 (1,656,239 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)