Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00633 AUD / GYD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,607 (1,518,436 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)