Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09569 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,256 (R 34,029) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)