Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)