Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 781 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02667 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,834 (Php331,279) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)