Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 885 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02492 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,006 (Php160,732) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)