Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 820 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02598 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,930 (Php151,276) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (34 minutes ago)