Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02692 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,407 (Php312,321) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)