Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35878 AUD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 973 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)