Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33555 AUD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 123 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (28 minutes ago)